- Shao-Hsun Keng* (2017, Sep) “Tenure System and Its Impact on Grading Leniency, Teaching Effectiveness and Student Effort.” Empirical Economics (SSCI)
- Shao-Hsun Keng*, Chun-Hung Lin, and Peter Orazem (2017) “Expanding college access in Taiwan, 1978 – 2014: Effects on graduate quality and income inequality.” 11(1): 1-34 Journal of Human Capital (SSCI)
- She, Chih-Min, Shih-Jye Wu* and Ya-Po Yang, “Location Choices for A Risk-Aversion Firm in Separate Markets” (啞鈴模型與風險趨避廠商的區位選擇), Academia Economic Papers, Dec. 2017, V45-4, p629-661
- Alireza Naghavi, Shin-Kun Peng, Yingyi Tsai* (蔡穎義) (2017, Aug). Relationship-specific Investments and Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement with Heterogeneous Suppliers. Review of International Economics, 25(3), 626-648.
- Yingyi Tsai* and Arijit Mukherjee (2017, May). Domestic patenting systems and foreign licensing choices. Journal of Economics, 121 (2); 173-191.
- Shao-Hsun Keng. (2016) “The Effect of a Stricter Academic Dismissal Policy on Course Selection, Student Effort, and Grading Leniency.” Education Finance and Policy, 11(2): 203-224 (SSCI, IF=0.74) (NSC-100-2410-H-390-015)
- Chih-Chen Liu, Arijit Mukherjee, Leonard F.S. Wang (2016, Jul). Product market cooperation, entry and consumer welfare. International Review of Economics & Finance, 44: 277-280. (SSCI).
- Tsung-Hsiu Tsai*, Ming-Fang Tsai, Jiunn-Rong Chiou (2016, Aug). A Welfare Analysis on an Earmarked Deposit-Refund Recycling Policy, forthcoming,農業經濟叢刊(TSSCI).
- Tsung-Hsiu Tsai, Chia-Chi Wang, Jiunn-Rong Chiou* (2016, Jan). Can Privatization Be a Catalyst for Environmental R&D and Result a Cleaner Environment?. Resource and Energy Economics. (SSCI).
- Ko, Hsiu-Hsin (2016). “Exchange Rate Predictability in Finite Samples.” Japanese Economic Review, 67(3): 361-378. (SSCI)
- Yingyi Tsai*, Arijit Mukherjee, Jong-Rong Chen “Host market competition, foreign FDI and domestic welfare”, 2016, International Review of Economics and Finance, 42(1), 13-22.
- Lei Yang , Yingyi Tsai*, Arijit Mukherjee “Intellectual Property Rights and the Quality of Transferred Technology in Developing Countries”, 2016, Review of Development Economics, 20(1), 239-249.
- Wang, Leonard F.S.,* and Yoshihiro Tomaru, “The Feasibility of Privatization and Foreign Penetration” International Review of Economics and Finance.
- Liu, Chih-Chen*, Sang-Ho Lee and Leonard F.S. Wang, “Environmental Corporate Social Responsibilities in Differentiated Duopoly: A Welfare Analysis” Taiwanese Agricultural Economics Review (農業經濟叢刊).
- Liu, Chih-Chen*, Leonard F.S. Wang and Sang-Ho Lee, “Strategic Environmental Corporate Social Responsibility in a Differentiated Duopoly Market,” Economics Letters. 129, April 2015, pp. 108-111.
- Liu, Chih-Chen and Leonard F.S. Wang*, “Leading Merger in a Stackelberg Market: Profitability and Consumer Welfare,” Economics Letters, 129, April 2015, pp. 1-3. (NSC99-2410-H390-006-MY3)
- 閻永祺*、孔憲法、王鳳生, 「垂直生產行為與空間鄰近關係之辨識-以台灣製造業為例」，地理學報 (文章接受,預計刊登在2015年6月份出刊的地理學報77期).
- Alireza Naghavi, Yingyi Tsai*(蔡穎義), “Cross-border intellectual property rights: contract enforcement and absorptive capacity”, Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 62 (2), pp. 211-26, May 2015. (NSC100-2410-H-390-003-)
- Chih-Min She, “What Determines the Technology Adoption of the Firms under Optimal Tax?”, International Review of Economics and Finance, May 2015, V37, p274-289
- Tsung-Hsiu Tsai, Kuang-I Tu, Jiunn-Rong Chiou, 2015, “Tariffs and Environmental Taxes in the Presence of Environmental R&D,” 60(3): 413-431, Environmental and Resource Economics. [SSCI 期刊]
- Arijit Mukherjee and Yingyi Tsai (蔡穎義), Does two-part tariff licensing agreement enhance both welfare and profit? Journal of Economics, 116, 53-76.
- Tsung-Hsiu Tsai*(蔡宗秀), Kuang-I Tu, Jiunn-Rong Chiou, 2015, “Tariffs and Environmental Taxes in the Presence of Environmental R&D,” 60(3): 413-431, Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Chih-Chen Liu (劉志成), Arijit Mukherjee, Leonard F.S. Wang (2015). Horizontal merger under strategic tax policy. Economics Letters, 136, 184-186.
- Chih-Chen Liu* (劉志成), Sang-Ho Lee, Leonard F. S. Wang (2015). Environmental Corporate Social Responsibilities in Differentiated Duopoly: A Welfare Analysis. 農業經濟叢刊, 20(2), 121-146.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. * (王鳳生), and Arijit Mukherjee, “Patent Protection, Innovation and Technology Licensing,” Australian Economic Papers. 53:3-4, December 2014, pp. 245-254.
- Chang, Yang-Ming *, Hung-Yi Chen, Leonard F. S. Wang (王鳳生)and Shih-Jye Wu, “Corporate Social Responsibility and International Competition: A Welfare Analysis,” Review of International Economics, 22, August 2014, pp. 625-638.
- Yi-Wen Chen, Ya-Po Yang(楊雅博), Leonard F. S. Wang* (王鳳生) and Shih-Jye Wu, “Technology Licensing in Mixed Oligopoly,” International Review of Economics and Finance, 31, May 2014, pp. 193-204.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. * (王鳳生), Jen-Yao Lee and Chu-Chuan Hsu, “Privatization, Foreign Competition, and Social Efficiency of Free Entry,” International Review of Economics and Finance, 31, May 2014, pp. 138-147.
- Shao-Hsun Keng* (耿紹勛) and Shin-Yi Wu (2014). “Living Happily Ever After? The Effect of Taiwan's National Health Insurance on the Happiness of the Elderly.” The Journal of Happiness Studies, 15(4): 783-808.
- Arijit Mukherjee, Yingyi Tsai* (蔡穎義) (2014, Mar). Managerial delegation, cost asymmetry and social efficiency of entry. Economic Record, 90(288), 90-97.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. * (王鳳生), Chu-Chuan Hsu and Jen-Yao Lee, “Do Partial Cross Ownership and Budget Constraints Matter for Privatization Policy?” Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 14, December 2014, pp. 519-529.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. * (王鳳生), and Jen-Yao Lee, “Ranking the Optimum tariff and the Maximum Revenue Tariff in Vertically Related Markets,” Research in Economics. 68, 2014, pp. 222-229.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. * (王鳳生), “Extended Games Played by Managerial Firms with Asymmetric Costs,” Game Theory, Volume 2014, Article ID 631097, 10 pages.
- Liu, C-C. * (劉志成), J. Herriges, C. Kling, S. Secchi, J. Nassauer, and D. Phaneuf, (2014), “A Comparison of Value Elicitation Question Formats in Multiple-Good Contingent Valuation,” Frontiers of Economics in China 9: 85-108.
- Wang, Leonard F.S.*(王鳳生) and Arijit Mukherjee, “Undesirable Competition,” Economics Letters, 114, February 2012, pp.175-177.( SSCI)
- Wang, Leonard F.S.,*(王鳳生) Ya-Chin Wang and Lihong Zhao, “Tariff Policy and Welfare in an International Duopoly with Consumer-friendly Initiative,” Bulletin of Economic Research, 64, January 2012, pp.56-64. ( SSCI)
- Mukherjee, Arijit.* and Leonard F.S. Wang, “Labor Union, Entry and Consumer Welfare,” Economics Letters, 120, September 2013, pp. 603-605. ( SSCI)
- Wang, Leonard F.S.* and Jen-Yao Lee, “Foreign Penetration and Undesirable Competition,” Economic Modelling, 30, 2013, pp.729-732. ( SSCI)
- Keng, Shao-Husn and Sheng-Jang Sheu* (2013). “The Effect of Stimulants and Their Combined Use with Cigarettes on Mortality: The Case of Betel Quid,” The European Journal of Health Economics, 14(4): 677-695. ( SSCI)
- Keng, Shao-Husn and Sheng-Jang Sheu* (2013). "The Effect of National Health Insurance on Mortality and the SES-Health Gradient: Evidence from the Elderly in Taiwan," Health Economics, 22(1): 52-72. ( SSCI)
- Arijit Mukherjee and Yingyi Tsai*(2013),“Multi-sourcing as an entry-deterrence strategy”, International Review of Economics and Finance, Vol. 25, 108-112. ( SSCI)
- Arijit Mukherjee and Yingyi Tsai *(2013),“Technology licensing under optimal tax policy”, Journal of Economics, Vol. 108, 231-47. ( SSCI)
- Wang, Leonard F.S.* and Shi-Ya Weng, “Oligopoly with Consumer-friendly Firm in an Endogenous Timing Framework” Asia-Pacific Economic and Management Review,16(2), 2013, pp. 85-92.
- Hung, Su-Hsing and Ming-Jang Weng (2013), “National Health Insurance and Tax Smoothing in Taiwan,” International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, vol. 105, pp.79-89. (EconLit)
- Chuang, Shu-Tzu, Ming-Jang Weng and Ya-Yen Sun (2013), “Working Hour Changes and Leisure Time Institutionalization Process in Taiwan,” Pan-Pacific Management Review, vo1. 16:1, pp. 27-48.