Department of Applied Economics
Purpose of Establishment
- In the course of regular operation, ensuring the rights and interests of every member is upheld as a fundamental principle.
- Promoting interpersonal communication among members.
- Safeguarding and enhancing the rights of members.
- Fostering students' ability for self-governance.
- Promoting an academic atmosphere and closer interactions between members and faculties.
- Regularly hosting various events.
The Composition of Student Association